LogoLogo
FAQ  -  Szukaj / Search  -  Użytkownicy / Memberlist  -  Grupy / Usergroups  -  Rejestracja / Register  -  Zaloguj / Log in
 Informacja / Information 
Na tym forum używamy plików cookies (ciasteczka). Używając jej, wyrażasz zgodę na cookies, zgodnie z ustawieniami przeglądarki. Możesz zarządzać plikami cookies na swoim urządzeniu. Możesz je także zablokować. Pamiętaj jednak, że zablokowanie plików cookies, wiąże się z problemami w poruszaniu się po tym forum. / We use cookies on this forum. By using it, you consent to cookies in accordance with your browser settings. You can manage cookies on your device. You can also block them. Remember, however, that blocking cookies is associated with problems navigating on this forum.

Poprzedni temat / Previous topic «» Następny temat / Next topic
Midtown Madness 4
Autor / Author Wiadomość / Message
Pabolo 
MM2 COLOR

Dołączył / Joined: 05 Lip / Jul 2009
Posty / Posts: 412
  Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-14, 13:30   Midtown Madness 4

How do you think :?: There is a chance to see this game :?: I wrote up an e-mail to Microsoft on this issue :D I wonder what they say :P

sajmon14 
MM2 COLOR

Dołączył / Joined: 27 Lip / Jul 2009
Posty / Posts: 205
Skąd / Location: Września
Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-14, 15:24   

We already have this game but it's called Midnight Club L.A. The last game wich keeps the soul of MM games and it's the twin brother of Midtown

Pabolo 
MM2 COLOR

Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-14, 17:16   

http://www.msxbox-world.c...-Madness-4.html

Ah.... To written off only to the good news

MM 
MM2 COLOR

Dołączył / Joined: 06 Sty / Jan 2010
Posty / Posts: 226
Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-15, 14:03   

It would be nice if MM4 was released, but somehow I don't think it will...

Pabolo 
MM2 COLOR

Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-16, 14:12   

As I have mentioned. I sent an e-mail to Microsoft (and also to DICE - the creator of Midtown Madness 3). Here's what I replied

Microsoft:
Kod / Code:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service. Xbox has a dedicated support team to assist you with these types of questions.

You may contact the Xbox Support Team directly by calling 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (800-469-9269). Support is available from 6:00AM - 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time, 7 days a week including holidays.

For more information, please visit the following site:

www.xbox.com/support/

For more information with Microsoft Midtown Madness, please follow the link below provided: www.microsoft.com/games/midtown/

Should you have other customer service concern, please email us again.

Thank you,

Almar

Microsoft Customer Service

DICE:
Kod / Code:
Thanks for contacting DICE.

Due to an extremely high work load at the moment we are not able to answer all emails that we receive. Please find some useful links for further assistance.

Customer support/service
kundsupport@europe.ea.com
customerservice@ea.com.

Apply for a job or internship at DICE.
www.dice.se

We regularly have internships for a period of 5 to 6 months, mainly within software engineering, art and design. To apply and to get more information about our current open internships please visit the job opening page on www.dice.se. Please note that we do not offer PRAO and cannot give feedback on open applications for internships.

If your question is game or community related and concerns either a Battlefield or Mirror's Edge title, please visit our game sites

www.battlefield.com
www.mirrorsedge.com

Thank you!

DICE

The first mail (Microsoft) is automatic and the second (as you might guess), may no be able to answer the question because a lot of e-mail receive. But this is not the end.... Tried their hand at Rockstar Games San Diego (formerly Angel Studios). We'll see what they write. In principle, if not succeed, then we do not have to worry about.... Note that because the DICE and Microsoft have complicated the mailbox in which it is difficult to contact the team. Fitting to write to an author. For example:

Andreas Axelsson

sajmon14 
MM2 COLOR

Dołączył / Joined: 27 Lip / Jul 2009
Posty / Posts: 205
Skąd / Location: Września
Wysłany / Posted: 2010-01-18, 10:54   

I think they don't even know what you asked them for

Pabolo 
MM2 COLOR